We provide Government Program Management Offices with highly skilled Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) and Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) professionals. At 5-D Systems, we understand the importance of detailed planning and continual program monitoring as the primary keys for successful program execution. Our knowledgeable workforce, are recognized subject matter experts in their program, system, and specialty areas, supporting multiple Program Offices within PEO Aviation, PEO Missiles & Space, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency.
We are experienced in planning and executing a diverse range of complex missile and aviation programs. Our efforts are focused on effective and efficient support to the customer with a continuous focus on success. We adapt rapidly to our customer’s ever-changing requirements.
5-D Demonstrated Experience:
- Performance-Based Logistics
- Materiel Solution Analysis
- Engineering Services
- Supportability Assessment
- Materiel Fielding Plan
- Life-Cycle Sustainment Plan
- Integrated Product Support Management
- Government Property Management
- SOW & RFP Development and Evaluation
- Technical Manual Development
- Training Development
- System Under Test Installation, Checkout, and Troubleshooting
- Engineering Analysis
- FAA Process Management
- Treaty Monitoring
- Nuclear Forensics & Monitoring
Get in Touch
Have a question for our team? We have answers! Here's how to contact us.